Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm not going to lie about it...

Part of my reason for wanting to start this blog was to test out Google Adsense. I want to test how much money can be made from keeping a journal about your hobbies, interests, etc.

So, after 5 days, and 9 posts, I'm reporting total of.... drumrolll please.... 32 cents!

I've struck gold!

It's obviously time to turn in my notice wiht my employer and embark on this journey full time. ;-)

In all seriousness, though. Adsense allows you to post the same ad code in multiple sites, and I think I'll be testing that out on a few upcoming projects. I've also signed up for an account with Yahoo's new ad system, and will probably test out whatever Microsoft and 37Signals have planned.

However, for the immediate future, I'm really not going to worry about it. Just thought it was amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home